The Connecthings' SDK provides you a unified listener/delegate to be notified about the current status of the SDK's services, called ProximityHealthCheckListener.
The listener/delegate must be registered to the HerowInitializer. You can learn more about registering the listener/delegate reading the dedicated tutorial.
You will find below the list of services and all the associated errors the SDK can meet.
List of services with their type & subtypes.
1: Associated with the synchronization with Herow
- 11: The login or password does not permit to connect to the Herow backend.
- 12: The synchronization with the Herow platform can't be performed because of a network error.
- 13: The synchronization with the Herow platform can't be performed because of an Herow backend error.
- 14: Quota exceeded.
- 15: SDK not initialized.
2: Associated with the download of content from Herow
- 21: The content can't be downloaded because of a network error.
- 22: The content can't be downloaded because of an Herow backend error.
3 & 4: Associated with the beacon scanning
The beacon scanning requires:
- the bluetooth to be enabled
- the location permission to be granted
- the location feature to be enabled
3: Associated with the Bluetooth
- 31: The bluetooth is disabled, and the SDK does not have the right to enable it.
- 32: The device does not support BLE.
- 33: (iOS only) The Bluetooth Manager is re-booting.
- 34: (iOS only) The app is not authorised to access to the bluetooth status.
4: Associated with the Location
- 41: The location permission has not been asked to the user.
- 42: The location permission has been denied by the user.
- 43: The location feature is disabled - with this feature enabled the bluetooth scan can be performed since Android Marshmallow and any iOS device.
- 44: (iOS only) The location permission permits only to detect zones when the application is in foreground.
- 45: (iOS only) The os restricts the access to the location to the application.
5: Associated with the NFC scanning
- 51: (iOS only) The iOS version does not support NFC.
- 52: The phone is not compatible with the NFC API.
- 53: The NFC Tag content format is not supported.
- 54: (iOS only) The NFC session initialization fails.
6: Associated with the Qr Code scanning
- 61: The Camera permission has been denied.
- 62: (ios only) The os restricts the access to the camera to the application.
7: Associated with Motion Context
- 71: The Motion permission is not determined.
- 72: The Motion permission has not been granted.
- 73: The OS restricts the access to the motion-related features.
- 74: The motion-related features are not available for this device.
- 75: The app is missing a required entitlement.