The HEROW's SDK provides you a unified listener/delegate to be notified about the current status of the SDK's services, called ProximityHealthCheckListener.
The listener/delegate must be registered to the HerowInitializer. You can learn more about registering the listener/delegate reading the dedicated tutorial.
You will find below the list of services and all the associated errors the SDK can meet.
List of services with their type & subtypes.
Associated with the synchronization with Herow
- 11: The SDK ID or SDK Key does not permit to connect to the Herow backend.
- 12: The synchronization with the Herow platform can't be performed because of a network error.
- 13: The synchronization with the Herow platform can't be performed because of an Herow backend error.
- 14: Quota exceeded.
- 15: SDK not initialized.
Associated with the download of content from HEROW
- 21: The content can't be downloaded because of a network error.
- 22: The content can't be downloaded because of a HEROW backend error.
Associated with the Location
- 41: The location permission has not been asked to the user.
- 42: The location permission has been denied by the user.
- 43: The location feature is disabled - with this feature enabled the bluetooth scan can be performed since Android Marshmallow and any iOS device.
- 44: (iOS only) The location permission permits only to detect zones when the application is in foreground.
- 45: (iOS only) The os restricts the access to the location to the application.
Associated with Motion Context
- 71: The Motion permission is not determined.
- 72: The Motion permission has not been granted.
- 73: The OS restricts the access to the motion-related features.
- 74: The motion-related features are not available for this device.
- 75: The app is missing a required entitlement.